Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun to Guatemala
- 2 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 3 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 4 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 5 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 6 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 San Miguel trivia
- 8 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 10 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 puerto vallarta
- 16 California Baja
- 17 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 22 Mexico City over Christmas
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 25 best shoes for Costa Rica
Folks at Fodor's,