Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 FoLLowS: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 3 Anyone interested?
- 4 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 5 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 6 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 7 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 8 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 11 Spending USD in Mexico
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Food poisoning?
- 14 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 15 Best plan - suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 18 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 19 Guanacaste in October
- 20 Good lunch spot
- 21 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 22 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 23 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 24 Art School
- 25 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
Folks at Fodor's,