Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 2 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 driving down through mexico
- 7 Things to do in Cabo
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 10 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 14 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 17 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 18 unsafe?
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 23 Driving in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Mujeres
- 25 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
Folks at Fodor's,