Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
Folks at Fodor's,