Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 3rd-10th april
- 9 May in Central America
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala
Folks at Fodor's,