Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 2 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 3 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 4 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 5 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 6 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 7 Activities in Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 9 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 10 Gluten Free Belize
- 11 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 12 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 13 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 14 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 15 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 16 In Cancun right now..
- 17 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 18 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 19 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 21 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 22 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 23 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 24 Places to stay in Belize
- 25 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
Folks at Fodor's,