Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 2 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 3 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 4 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 5 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 6 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 11 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 12 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 13 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 14 Music Video
- 15 July Adventure
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Guatemala trip in August?
- 18 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 19 Driving Central America
- 20 Nicaragua -- connection
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 june trip-help with itinerary
- 23 3 weeks on the west coast
- 24 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 25 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
Folks at Fodor's,