Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driver needed for Panama City
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 5 Best resort for our situation?
- 6 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 7 Tikal
- 8 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 9 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 10 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 11 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 12 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 13 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 14 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 15 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 16 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 17 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 18 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 19 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 20 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 21 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 22 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 23 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 24 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 25 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
Folks at Fodor's,