Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Costa Rica January
- 5 Hotel Punta Islita
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 10 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 11 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 12 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Shopping
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 17 Driving in Belize
- 18 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 19 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Mexico City and...?
- 22 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 23 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 24 First time to cabo helP??
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica
Folks at Fodor's,