Folks at Fodor's,
Our Agency visits many of the cities and towns within Guatemala
and we have found a hotel worth mentioning. Some of us use your
tour travel books as good references, but the small city of Quetzaltenango
has never been known for great hotels or restaurants; until now. It is the
Hotel Casa Mañen. One of our colleagues found this newest and best hotel
in a recent edition of Michelin's (in French). The hotel even gets the high
"Michelin Man" logo rating. Our group has stayed there several times and
find it to be consistently the finest quality and service. Great breakfast! It is
truly Latin Colonial architecture and atmosphere with a great staff.
The vast majority of guests appear to be foreigners... North American and
European. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount off of their published rates.
We thought that you should investigate and include it in your publications,
so more of us could find it. Maybe you would want to check them out, first,
on the Internet. You can find them at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 5 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo
Folks at Fodor's,