We are going to Cancun in 2nd week of March with 7 months old. This will be our first trip to Mexico. We are staying at All inclusive on hotel zone. I need some advise as far as taking car seat, stroller or other baby supplies. Obviously we will be taking enough diapers, formula etc. I was just wondering if anyone else has an experience with infant at that destination. Any advise would be appreciated.
Need traveling tips for Cancun with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 5 costa rica in two weeks
- 6 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 7 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 8 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 9 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 10 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 11 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 12 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 13 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 14 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 16 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 17 costa rica logistics
- 18 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 19 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 costa rica logistics again
- 22 Mexico Trip
- 23 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 24 Panama Activities in October?
- 25 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara