We are staying at the Copacabana Palace in Rio and are looking for some great "local" restaurant recommendations nearby. We are open to any types of cuisine but definitely want to go to some restaurants with local cuisine, great food and a fun atmosphere. Thank you in advance for your help.
Need restaurant advice in Rio
- 1 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???