I am trying to plan a vacation over the x-mas/new years holiday and want to rent a house on or near a beach in Nicaragua. We are traveling with another couple and there will be two 12 year old girls. Can y'all please recommend some beach areas I should be looking at?
Thanks in advance!
Need recommendation for Nicaragua beach
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 3 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 4 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 tours to gatun locks panama
- 6 Panama in October
- 7 Playa del Carmen
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 10 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 11 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 12 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 13 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 14 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 15 Monteverde from Liberia
- 16 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 17 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 18 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 19 mayan ruins family trip
- 20 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 21 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 22 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 23 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 25 Costa Rica Vacation