We’re traveling to the Dominical area next March and will need to rent a 4x4 vehicle in San Jose for our family of four, my parents, and my adult niece – seven passengers. I’m having trouble figuring out which makes and models are the roomiest, since some of the vehicles are older models, or are a little different than the models in the states. Do the vehicles that accommodate seven passengers have much room in them? Will passengers 6 & 7 be sitting backwards, or sitting with their knees up by their noses - lol? Does anyone have any experience renting a larger vehicle that can advise as to which type we should get?
Need info regarding a rental car
- 1 single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
- 2 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 3 Belize
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!