My daughter and I were planning to go to Costa Rica for a few days before her wedding guests arrived, but I didn't realize the driving, roads, safety, etc. may be more than I want to tackle for the few free days that we have before the festivities. Can anyone give me suggestions to what side trip we could plan without our own car? Her wedding is in Guanacaste. We are not looking for a resort or group tour type of thing, either an affordable local for something private or something we could do on our own if you think the rental car is a good idea? I have read a lot about taking a jumper flight so that would also be an option.
Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 The film features Amitabh Bachchan Dhanush
- 2 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 3 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 6 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 7 8 days in costa rica!
- 8 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Car Rental in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 12 Belize
- 13 Planning trip to Panama
- 14 Copa Airlines?
- 15 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 16 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 17 bicycle through central america
- 18 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 19 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 20 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 21 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Panama
- 23 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 24 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 25 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles