We would like to visit the Colonial/Heartland area of Mexico for about 2 weeks in October of this year, or February or early March of next year.
Some of the names of cities or towns that appeal to me are:
San Miguel de Allende
I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance regarding which of these places we should visit and why. I would like to spend at least 2 or 3 nights in each stop. If anyone could suggest a great itinerary, that would be wonderful!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 gran porto pool.
- 3 SCAM TRAVEL INSURANCE MAPFRE MEXICO
- 4 Costa Rica Help
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Mexico City and...?
- 8 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 9 Solo touring in Panama City
- 10 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Driving in CR
- 13 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 14 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 15 Tamarindo Sept
- 16 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 17 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 18 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 19 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 21 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 22 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 23 Renting Car in Mexico
- 24 Cancun All inclusive
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing