We would like to visit the Colonial/Heartland area of Mexico for about 2 weeks in October of this year, or February or early March of next year.
Some of the names of cities or towns that appeal to me are:
San Miguel de Allende
I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance regarding which of these places we should visit and why. I would like to spend at least 2 or 3 nights in each stop. If anyone could suggest a great itinerary, that would be wonderful!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cilantro/Coriander in Mexico
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 6 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 10 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?