We would like to visit the Colonial/Heartland area of Mexico for about 2 weeks in October of this year, or February or early March of next year.
Some of the names of cities or towns that appeal to me are:
San Miguel de Allende
I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance regarding which of these places we should visit and why. I would like to spend at least 2 or 3 nights in each stop. If anyone could suggest a great itinerary, that would be wonderful!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico in 8 days
- 2 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 3 reliable car rental company??
- 4 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 7 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 8 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 9 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 10 Sayulita in September
- 11 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 13 Renting Car in Mexico
- 14 Car Rental in Cancun
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 17 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 18 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 19 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 20 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 21 Planning a trip to Panama
- 22 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 25 best air route san diego to san jose