We would like to visit the Colonial/Heartland area of Mexico for about 2 weeks in October of this year, or February or early March of next year.
Some of the names of cities or towns that appeal to me are:
San Miguel de Allende
I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance regarding which of these places we should visit and why. I would like to spend at least 2 or 3 nights in each stop. If anyone could suggest a great itinerary, that would be wonderful!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AVIRA ANTIVIRUS 1800:570:1233 installation contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 5 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Mexico
- 10 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 Another Yucatan trip report
- 13 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 2017 SMA Trip
- 17 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 18 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 19 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 20 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 21 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 22 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 25 Bocas ??