We would like to visit the Colonial/Heartland area of Mexico for about 2 weeks in October of this year, or February or early March of next year.
Some of the names of cities or towns that appeal to me are:
San Miguel de Allende
I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance regarding which of these places we should visit and why. I would like to spend at least 2 or 3 nights in each stop. If anyone could suggest a great itinerary, that would be wonderful!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 2 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 5 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 7 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 8 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 9 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 10 Fishing around Arenal
- 11 First time CR intinerary help
- 12 Amazing..
- 13 dental implants
- 14 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 15 Costa Rica- July trip
- 16 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 17 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 18 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 19 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 20 help from a Panamanian
- 21 Best Panama beach area?
- 22 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 23 Guanacaste
- 24 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Riu Cancun