We would like to visit the Colonial/Heartland area of Mexico for about 2 weeks in October of this year, or February or early March of next year.
Some of the names of cities or towns that appeal to me are:
San Miguel de Allende
I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance regarding which of these places we should visit and why. I would like to spend at least 2 or 3 nights in each stop. If anyone could suggest a great itinerary, that would be wonderful!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Desmiente Belinda supuesto romance con Jorge Kahwagi - Jorge Kahwagi
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 4 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 5 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 6 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 7 Returning home
- 8 White hair in Valladolid....
- 9 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 10 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 11 Uber in Panama
- 12 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 13 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 14 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 15 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 16 4 days in Belize
- 17 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 18 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 19 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 20 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 21 Sayulita in September
- 22 Tulum Ruins
- 23 5 day belize itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 25 Copper Canyon