Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 4 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 5 girls getaway
- 6 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 13 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 16 Cancun and cuba
- 17 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 18 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 19 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 Archaeological tours
- 24 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 25 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
Here's the deal: