Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 4 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 5 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 9 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 10 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 11 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 12 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 14 Music Video
- 15 July Adventure
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Guatemala trip in August?
- 18 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 19 Driving Central America
- 20 Nicaragua -- connection
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 june trip-help with itinerary
- 23 3 weeks on the west coast
- 24 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 25 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
Here's the deal: