Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 2 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 3 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 4 Copa Airlines?
- 5 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 6 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 7 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 8 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 9 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 10 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 11 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 14 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 15 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 16 Riviera Maya
- 17 Excursions
- 18 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 19 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 20 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 21 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 22 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 23 Eric Brahms
- 24 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 25 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
Here's the deal: