Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Need help with 10-day Itinerary
Here's the deal:
- 1 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 3 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 8 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Quick CR Trip Report
- 11 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 12 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 18 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 19 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 20 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 21 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 22 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 23 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 24 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 25 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta