Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Bodybuilding Workout Plans Establish Muscle
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 5 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 First time CR intinerary help
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 dental implants
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Costa Rica- July trip
- 12 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 13 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 15 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 16 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Best Panama beach area?
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 20 Guanacaste
- 21 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Riu Cancun
- 23 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 24 Passport expires soon
- 25 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
Here's the deal: