Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Need help with 10-day Itinerary
Here's the deal:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 Belize Itinerary help!
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 6 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 7 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Costa Rica Travel
- 10 Planning Mexico by February
- 11 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 12 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 16 Book set in Panama
- 17 Leo - firstname.lastname@example.org - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 18 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 21 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 22 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)
- 25 Family All-Inclusive Beach Vacation Suggestions