Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Br Supplement um novo suplemento de musculação que combina
- 2 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 3 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 4 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 5 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 6 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 9 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 10 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 11 Costa Rica--first time
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 caravan tour of costa rica
- 14 Blue Hole
- 15 Car rental in Cancun
- 16 Proposal
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 19 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 20 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 21 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 22 Seaweed
- 23 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 24 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 25 Savegre Hotel
Here's the deal: