Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Need help with 10-day Itinerary
Here's the deal:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Playa del Carmen
- 3 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 4 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 7 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 8 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 tours to gatun locks panama
- 10 Panama in October
- 11 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 12 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 13 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 14 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 15 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 16 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 17 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 18 Monteverde from Liberia
- 19 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 22 mayan ruins family trip
- 23 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 24 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!