Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Need help with 10-day Itinerary
Here's the deal:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 3 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 5 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 6 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 7 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 8 Mex City Restaurant
- 9 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 10 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 11 costa rica in two weeks
- 12 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun Hotel
- 14 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 15 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 16 Cuernavaca
- 17 sales tax in Mexico
- 18 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica
- 19 Guide to Nicaraguan festivals and events
- 20 Labor Day Weekend Trip to Mexico
- 21 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 22 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 23 costa rica logistics
- 24 Hotel suggestions
- 25 Hotel Alma de Pacifico