Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Brother/USA/Printers CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 3 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 Cozumel airport transfers
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Vacation choices
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 15 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 16 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 17 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 18 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 19 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 20 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 21 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 22 1/2 day excursions
- 23 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 24 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 25 top 8 cenotes to visit
Here's the deal: