Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/raw-nitro-muscle/
- 2 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 3 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 6 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 driving down through mexico
- 9 Things to do in Cabo
- 10 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 11 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 12 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 16 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 17 Driving in Mexico
- 18 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 19 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 20 unsafe?
- 21 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 24 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 25 Driving in Costa Rica
Here's the deal: