Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Need help with 10-day Itinerary
Here's the deal:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 2 best places in Baja
- 3 Beachfront in Tulum
- 4 Belize, first time
- 5 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 6 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 7 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 8 Costa Rica with young kids
- 9 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Security in Oaxaca
- 12 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 13 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 14 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 15 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 16 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 17 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 18 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 19 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 20 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 21 cancun
- 22 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 23 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 24 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 25 car rental companies