I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 And thanks to the components, this serum is also
- 2 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 3 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 12 Panama Canal Excursions
- 13 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 14 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 15 Giving back to Mexio
- 16 2 months in Central America
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Belize planning help
- 21 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 22 Excellent News!
- 23 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 24 Mexico earthquake
- 25 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time