I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Call IN U.S.A TECHNICAL SETUP : DELL PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 DELL
- 2 Spending USD in Mexico
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 6 Food poisoning?
- 7 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 11 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 12 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 13 Guanacaste in October
- 14 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Good lunch spot
- 17 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 18 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 19 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 20 Art School
- 21 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 22 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 El Salvador plane change
- 25 Traveling with my 16 year old daughter to Mexico
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time