I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Copa Airlines?
- 2 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 3 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 7 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 8 Tulum (camping)
- 9 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 10 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 11 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 12 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 13 Riviera Maya
- 14 Excursions
- 15 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 17 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 18 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 19 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 20 Eric Brahms
- 21 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 22 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Cancel a timeshare
- 25 Suze Posada de Roger
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time