I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 2 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 3 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 4 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 5 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 9 Pearl Keys
- 10 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 11 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 14 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 15 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 16 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 17 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 18 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 19 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 20 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 23 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 24 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 25 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time