I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/endovex/
- 2 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3 Interjet Airline
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Guanaster, costa rica
- 7 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 8 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 9 One month surf and yoga
- 10 Returning home
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 18 Cancun all inclusive
- 19 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 20 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 21 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 23 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 24 White hair in Valladolid....
- 25 Roatan
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time