Hey there, I have recently moved to Managua from California. I don't properly know Spanish and I do not know anyone here that could teach me. I have looked into a couple of sites and have found <a href="www.nicaraguaspanishschools.org">Nicaragua Spanish Language Schools</a> . Again, I don't know anyone so I'm not really sure about this site and it would mean a lot to me if someone knowing these schools would give me a feedback. I thank you for your time.
Need help in learning Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics again
- 2 costa rica logistics
- 3 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 4 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 5 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 6 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 7 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 8 Mexico Trip
- 9 Osa Hotel Questions
- 10 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 11 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas
- 13 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 14 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 15 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 16 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 17 Trip ideas needed please
- 18 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 tours to gatun locks panama
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 23 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 our detailed report from manuel antonio