Hey there, I have recently moved to Managua from California. I don't properly know Spanish and I do not know anyone here that could teach me. I have looked into a couple of sites and have found <a href="www.nicaraguaspanishschools.org">Nicaragua Spanish Language Schools</a> . Again, I don't know anyone so I'm not really sure about this site and it would mean a lot to me if someone knowing these schools would give me a feedback. I thank you for your time.
Need help in learning Spanish
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 2 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 3 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 4 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 5 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 6 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 7 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 8 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 9 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 12 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 13 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 16 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 17 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 18 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 19 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 20 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 21 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 24 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 25 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?