Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Are there any other places in Mexico that has better beaches than PV and shorter flights ? (not Cancun in spring break
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 6 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 10 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?