Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Are there any other places in Mexico that has better beaches than PV and shorter flights ? (not Cancun in spring break
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/activatrol/
- 2 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 mexico city and puebla?
- 5 10 Day Costa Rica
- 6 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 7 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 10 Cancun to Guatemala
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 13 San Miguel trivia
- 14 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 16 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 17 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 18 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 19 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 20 puerto vallarta
- 21 California Baja
- 22 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 23 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017