My husband and I are planning a trip to Playa Del Carmen and are struggling to choose a hotel. We'd like one on the beach, close to the nightlife yet secluded enough so there isn't a lot of noise and the beach isn't busy. We're not looking for an all inclusive as we plan to take a few day adventures while we are there and don't think the price for an all inclusive will make sense since we will only be there 1/2 the time. If we stick to not staying at an all inclusive, we'd like to keep the price between $300 - $400 /night. Definitely will apreciate your recommendations!! Thank you!
Need help finidng a hotel for Feb or Mar in Playa Del Camen
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 3 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 4 Guatemala customs question
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 7 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 8 Costa Rica questions
- 9 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 10 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 11 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 12 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 13 Rainy season
- 14 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 15 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 16 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 17 booking rooms for spring break
- 18 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 19 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 20 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 22 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 23 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 24 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 25 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip