My husband and I are planning a trip to Playa Del Carmen and are struggling to choose a hotel. We'd like one on the beach, close to the nightlife yet secluded enough so there isn't a lot of noise and the beach isn't busy. We're not looking for an all inclusive as we plan to take a few day adventures while we are there and don't think the price for an all inclusive will make sense since we will only be there 1/2 the time. If we stick to not staying at an all inclusive, we'd like to keep the price between $300 - $400 /night. Definitely will apreciate your recommendations!! Thank you!
Need help finidng a hotel for Feb or Mar in Playa Del Camen
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 2 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 3 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 6 Cancun-discounts.com
- 7 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 8 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 9 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 10 Apartment Finders
- 11 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 15 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 16 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 18 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 19 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 20 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 21 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 22 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 23 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 24 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old