This is my first time to Mexico, and my boyfriend and I are planning on spending 4 weeks there. We already know we'll spend one week in Cuernavaca and one week in Oaxaca, where we'll attend a spanish immersion program in each city. We're trying to figure out what to do with the other two weeks. He wants to visit friends in Chiapas, and I want to go to Belize and spend a week on a beach. Is it possible to do all of this on a budget and in our time frame? Does anyone have any recommendations? The trip is planned for the month of July. Luckily, the spanish immersion schools will find us a local family to stay with, so we don't need lodging in Cuernavaca or Oaxaca. Any advice for where to stay in Mexico City (cheap, yet safe)? Or Chiapas or how to get to Belize?
Need advice on traveling in Mexico and Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 4 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February