This is my first time to Mexico, and my boyfriend and I are planning on spending 4 weeks there. We already know we'll spend one week in Cuernavaca and one week in Oaxaca, where we'll attend a spanish immersion program in each city. We're trying to figure out what to do with the other two weeks. He wants to visit friends in Chiapas, and I want to go to Belize and spend a week on a beach. Is it possible to do all of this on a budget and in our time frame? Does anyone have any recommendations? The trip is planned for the month of July. Luckily, the spanish immersion schools will find us a local family to stay with, so we don't need lodging in Cuernavaca or Oaxaca. Any advice for where to stay in Mexico City (cheap, yet safe)? Or Chiapas or how to get to Belize?
Need advice on traveling in Mexico and Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 3 Sim card and power
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 6 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 10 Mexico region question
- 11 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 12 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 13 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 14 Costa rica help
- 15 car rental companies
- 16 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 17 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 cozumel tennis
- 22 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 23 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 25 Baja California