We need advice on where to go for a 3-5 day largely snorkel & beach stay in Belize and if anyone has used a good travel agent for Belize and Guatemala. We're visiting and traveling with our 22 year old daughter who is working in Guatemala, fluent in Spanish, and has ideas about the Guatemala part of our trip...but Belize is a complete unknown to all of us. We may rough it somewhat in Guatemala so the Belize part should be nice but not necessarily 5-star type accommodations! However if anyone has any tips or advice about Guatemala, that would also be most welcome...there we plan to visit Tikal, Antigua, Lake Atilan, Nebaj.
Need Advice for Belize/Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy Real passports, driver's licenses, identity cards.
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Pregnant and looking for a destination in Mexico or Central America
- 5 A Week in Montezuma
- 6 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 7 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 8 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 9 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 10 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 11 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 12 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 13 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 14 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 15 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 16 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 17 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 18 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 21 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 25 Belize Itinerary help!