We need advice on where to go for a 3-5 day largely snorkel & beach stay in Belize and if anyone has used a good travel agent for Belize and Guatemala. We're visiting and traveling with our 22 year old daughter who is working in Guatemala, fluent in Spanish, and has ideas about the Guatemala part of our trip...but Belize is a complete unknown to all of us. We may rough it somewhat in Guatemala so the Belize part should be nice but not necessarily 5-star type accommodations! However if anyone has any tips or advice about Guatemala, that would also be most welcome...there we plan to visit Tikal, Antigua, Lake Atilan, Nebaj.
Need Advice for Belize/Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 2 First trip to Cabo...the good, the bad and the ugly
- 3 Looking for month rental in MA area or up the coast as far as Jaco.
- 4 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 8 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 10 America's Cup Regatta
- 11 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 12 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Cabo airport transfers
- 16 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 17 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 18 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 19 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 20 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 21 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 22 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 23 Riu vs Westin?
- 24 Sim card and power
- 25 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?