We need advice on where to go for a 3-5 day largely snorkel & beach stay in Belize and if anyone has used a good travel agent for Belize and Guatemala. We're visiting and traveling with our 22 year old daughter who is working in Guatemala, fluent in Spanish, and has ideas about the Guatemala part of our trip...but Belize is a complete unknown to all of us. We may rough it somewhat in Guatemala so the Belize part should be nice but not necessarily 5-star type accommodations! However if anyone has any tips or advice about Guatemala, that would also be most welcome...there we plan to visit Tikal, Antigua, Lake Atilan, Nebaj.
Need Advice for Belize/Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 7 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Panama in October
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 15 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 16 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 17 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 18 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 19 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 20 Monteverde from Liberia
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 23 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 24 mayan ruins family trip
- 25 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key