We need advice on where to go for a 3-5 day largely snorkel & beach stay in Belize and if anyone has used a good travel agent for Belize and Guatemala. We're visiting and traveling with our 22 year old daughter who is working in Guatemala, fluent in Spanish, and has ideas about the Guatemala part of our trip...but Belize is a complete unknown to all of us. We may rough it somewhat in Guatemala so the Belize part should be nice but not necessarily 5-star type accommodations! However if anyone has any tips or advice about Guatemala, that would also be most welcome...there we plan to visit Tikal, Antigua, Lake Atilan, Nebaj.
Need Advice for Belize/Guatemala
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Costa Rica trip in March
- 3 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 4 Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 6 Safety in Nicaragua
- 7 Roatan advice
- 8 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 12 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 13 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 14 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 15 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 16 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 17 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 18 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 19 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 20 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 21 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 22 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 23 Backpack vs Wheels
- 24 1st time to Costa Rica
- 25 Help with best all inclusive resort with swim up room or spa?