We need advice on where to go for a 3-5 day largely snorkel & beach stay in Belize and if anyone has used a good travel agent for Belize and Guatemala. We're visiting and traveling with our 22 year old daughter who is working in Guatemala, fluent in Spanish, and has ideas about the Guatemala part of our trip...but Belize is a complete unknown to all of us. We may rough it somewhat in Guatemala so the Belize part should be nice but not necessarily 5-star type accommodations! However if anyone has any tips or advice about Guatemala, that would also be most welcome...there we plan to visit Tikal, Antigua, Lake Atilan, Nebaj.
Need Advice for Belize/Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 2 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 3 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 4 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March