Flying in and out of Villahermosa. Planning La Venta Park (Olmecs), Palenque and San Cristobal. We have a car and 16 days. I speak Spanish and am very comfortable in Mexico. Any advice on what to else to see in area / itinerary suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Need advice for 16 days in Chiapas
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Mexico Vacation
- 5 white water rafting in Dominical
- 6 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 9 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 10 Car rental in Cancun
- 11 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 12 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 13 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 14 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 15 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 16 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 17 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 18 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 19 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 20 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 21 San Miguel De Allende
- 22 Adopt an animal donation?
- 23 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 24 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 25 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)