I have a friend of mine coming to visit me in Costa Rica on Thursday ( 2 days from now) and we are planing on taking a 6 am bus from San Jose to the Caribbean side Friday at 6 am. We were going to just stay in San Jose that night after eating with my homestay family and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that is close to the bus station but not actually in the red light district. please help!
Need a decent hotel near the Coca Cola bus station in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 2 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 3 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 4 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 5 A Week in Montezuma
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 8 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 9 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 10 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 11 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 12 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 13 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 14 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 15 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 18 Belize Itinerary help!
- 19 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 20 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 21 Costa Rica Travel
- 22 Planning Mexico by February
- 23 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 24 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 25 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations