is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/falcon-tactical-flashlight/
- 2 Non tourist beach in December
- 3 unsafe?
- 4 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 5 Driving in Mexico
- 6 Sending things back home.
- 7 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 8 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 9 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 11 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 12 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 13 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 14 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 16 White hair in Valladolid....
- 17 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 18 unsafer?
- 19 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 20 Budget Belize
- 21 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 22 Costa Rica for business
- 23 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Mexico City safety
- 25 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
is almost gone