is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Bodybuilding Workout Plans Establish Muscle
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 5 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 First time CR intinerary help
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 dental implants
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Costa Rica- July trip
- 12 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 13 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 15 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 16 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Best Panama beach area?
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 20 Guanacaste
- 21 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Riu Cancun
- 23 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 24 Passport expires soon
- 25 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
is almost gone