is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico in 8 days
- 2 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 3 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 4 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 5 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 10 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 11 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 12 Sayulita in September
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Car Rental in Cancun
- 17 Costa Rica
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 20 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 21 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 22 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 23 Planning a trip to Panama
- 24 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize
is almost gone