is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 2 Mexico in March - questions
- 3 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 4 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 5 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 6 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 7 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 8 Merida in March
- 9 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 12 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 13 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 14 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 15 travel in Yucatan
- 16 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 17 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 18 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 19 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 20 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 21 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 22 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 23 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 24 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 25 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
is almost gone