is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 3 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 4 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 5 Cancun all inclusive
- 6 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 9 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 10 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 11 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 13 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort
is almost gone