is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 5 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 6 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 7 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 8 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 9 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 10 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 11 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 12 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 13 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 14 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 15 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 16 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 17 Fonda Vela
- 18 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 19 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 20 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 21 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 22 Driver needed for Panama City
- 23 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 24 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 25 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
is almost gone