is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
My month plus in Guanajuato
is almost gone
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Belize in August with teens
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 14 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera