My name is Traci for over a decade now I have wanted to move to Mexico. My family and friends think I am crazy. I am not rich, however have decided to save diligently for the next years and spend all my time off exploring different countries in Mexico until I find the right fit. I know very little Spanish. I work as a child therapist for a nonprofit and have thought of getting certified to teach English to move sooner. I am single 47 and realize I have to be careful. I need a smart way to start meeting people so I can travel and have someone to give me guidance in getting to know the area. Can anyone help me with a way to start meeting people so I can start exploring. I have thought of Cuenca, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Honduras. I am open to suggestions that would be the right fit. I would appreciate anyone who is willing to give some guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Mexico
- 5 Belize planning help
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Another Yucatan trip report
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 2017 SMA Trip
- 13 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 14 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 15 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 16 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 17 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 18 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District