Has anyone been here recently? We are planning on going to Nicaragua in mid-March and understand it's very hot that time of year. They do not have AC at Morgan's Rock and I wonder how much of an issue it is. Any more info. about your experience would be greatly appreciated!
Morgan's Rock anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 3 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 4 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 5 Guatemala customs question
- 6 Rainy season
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 9 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 10 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 11 booking rooms for spring break
- 12 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 13 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 14 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 15 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 16 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 17 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 18 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 19 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 Mextrotter
- 22 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 25 Costa Rica Osa Questions