Has anyone been here recently? We are planning on going to Nicaragua in mid-March and understand it's very hot that time of year. They do not have AC at Morgan's Rock and I wonder how much of an issue it is. Any more info. about your experience would be greatly appreciated!
Morgan's Rock anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 4 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 15 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 16 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 17 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 18 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 19 Tocumen Airport layover
- 20 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 21 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Sayulita infomation
- 23 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 24 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 25 Coastal resorts for mature single male