Has anyone been here recently? We are planning on going to Nicaragua in mid-March and understand it's very hot that time of year. They do not have AC at Morgan's Rock and I wonder how much of an issue it is. Any more info. about your experience would be greatly appreciated!
Morgan's Rock anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 2 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 3 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 4 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 5 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 6 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 7 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen