All you have to do is e mail me..I began guiding visitors out of Guatemala City and Antigua in 1986 I certainly will not tell you what you cannot do and eat...I will tell you what you can do and enjoy..the touristic infrastructure in much of Central America now is quite sophisticated compared to the years gone by we provide you insured late model vehicles with driver to escort you around and will arrange Spanish Study with Home Stay(local families) if you wish, as well we are able to escort small groups anywhere within Central America(exception of Panama) with dynamic tours escorted by experienced local guides enroute..Discover the Undiscovered Guatemala and Central America with us..no frills..no funny stuff, oh and feel free to download our home study course in Spanish before you arrive amigo! The Polyglots www.polyglots.com and Let's Go Amigo! email@example.com
More Info. on Guatemala?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Backpack vs Wheels
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 10 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.