We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Layover in San Salvador
- 2 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 3 day trips from Mexico City
- 4 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 8 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 9 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 10 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 11 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 12 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 13 Pearl Keys
- 14 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 17 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 18 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 19 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 20 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 21 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 22 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 23 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 24 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 25 Costa Rica- July trip