We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica--first time
- 2 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 5 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 6 Food and health in Cancún.
- 7 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 8 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 9 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 10 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 11 Azul Sensatori
- 12 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 13 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 14 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 15 La Paloma reviews?
- 16 Westjet flights to Merida
- 17 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 18 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 19 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 20 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 21 Adult only all inclusive
- 22 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 23 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 24 Belize - Where to Go?
- 25 Savegre Hotel