We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
monteverde to SJO, via the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 3 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 4 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 5 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 6 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 9 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 10 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 11 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 14 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 15 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 16 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 17 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 21 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 22 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 23 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 24 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 25 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama