We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo touring in Panama City
- 2 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Driving in CR
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 7 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 8 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 9 Tamarindo Sept
- 10 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 11 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 12 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 13 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 14 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 15 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 16 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 17 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 18 Renting Car in Mexico
- 19 Cancun All inclusive
- 20 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 21 Belize in mid September
- 22 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help