We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ƍ Ͼ ψ Ͽ 바카라사이트주소 ƍ Ͼ ψ Ͽ 카지노게임사이트ƍ ϾψϿ bus97 .COM
- 2 Merida in March
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 13 travel in Yucatan
- 14 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 15 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 16 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 17 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 18 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 21 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 22 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 23 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 24 Another Yucatan trip report
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan