We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
monteverde to SJO, via the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 tours to gatun locks panama
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 13 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 14 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 15 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 16 Mex City Restaurant
- 17 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 18 costa rica in two weeks
- 19 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 20 Cancun Hotel
- 21 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 22 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Cuernavaca
- 24 sales tax in Mexico
- 25 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica