We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 2 Cancun AI resorts
- 3 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 4 Hoodia Weight Loss
- 5 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 6 Layover in Mexico City
- 7 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 8 Cheap Airfare on United
- 9 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 10 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 11 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 12 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 13 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 14 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 15 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 16 Cancun and Tulum
- 17 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 18 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 19 February in Costa Rica
- 20 Wild Planet Adventures
- 21 Gap Year Travels
- 22 Selva Verde question
- 23 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 24 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 25 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica