We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 C@LFORINA : ROKU TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1800:540:6830 DEVICE SETUP
- 2 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 Spending USD in Mexico
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Food poisoning?
- 8 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 9 Best plan - suggestions
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 11 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 12 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 13 Guanacaste in October
- 14 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Good lunch spot
- 17 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 18 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 19 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 20 Art School
- 21 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 22 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 El Salvador plane change
- 25 Traveling with my 16 year old daughter to Mexico