We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
monteverde to SJO, via the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 2 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 3 Mexico Trip
- 4 Osa Hotel Questions
- 5 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 9 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 10 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 11 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 14 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 15 tours to gatun locks panama
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 18 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 19 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 20 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 21 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 22 Mex City Restaurant
- 23 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 24 costa rica in two weeks
- 25 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica