We are leaving Arenal- Montverde heading back to SJO for departure, we can either stay in SJ- area- Alajuela, for two nights, or stop off along the way from MonteVerde to SJO.
We will be not be driving- but taking public/private transportation. Thoughts on somewhere along the cost that makes sense, or what to do in Alajuela/SJ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica--first time
- 2 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 3 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 4 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 5 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 6 Central America vacation in September
- 7 Granada or Leon
- 8 Rental Car in Mexico
- 9 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 10 Sandals in Cancún
- 11 Belize itinerary help
- 12 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 13 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 14 Costa Rica surfing
- 15 Nicaragua money questions
- 16 Blue Hole
- 17 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 18 Panama in December?
- 19 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 20 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 21 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 22 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 23 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 24 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 25 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations