Anyone have suggestions for shuttle service between Managua airport and a Leon hotel? Tierra Tours has quoted us $100 for 2 people for a private vehicle. Is this reasonable? We are taking some supplies for an orphanage, so we do have more than typical luggage (2 large checked bags and 2 smaller carry-ons). They quoted $70 for a compact car, but we are not sure if all will fit in the trunk. If $100 is reasonable and typical, no problem, we'll go for it. We used Tierra Tours in Granada last year and were very pleased with them -- so only good things to say about them. Thanks for any and all information. We are leaving in 2 weeks. We do not want to rent a car and drive ourselves, as we would not need the car otherwise -- and we really don't want to drive in Nica. Thanks.
MGA to Leon transportation
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food at Leon airport?
- 2 Food at Leon airport?
- 3 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 6 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 7 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 Costa Rica & Panama
- 10 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 11 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 12 Tela and La Ceiba
- 13 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 14 March/April weather
- 15 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 16 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 17 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 18 One Week in Southern Belize
- 19 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 20 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 21 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 22 Costa Rica four nights
- 23 One Day San Jose
- 24 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 25 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR