Anyone have suggestions for shuttle service between Managua airport and a Leon hotel? Tierra Tours has quoted us $100 for 2 people for a private vehicle. Is this reasonable? We are taking some supplies for an orphanage, so we do have more than typical luggage (2 large checked bags and 2 smaller carry-ons). They quoted $70 for a compact car, but we are not sure if all will fit in the trunk. If $100 is reasonable and typical, no problem, we'll go for it. We used Tierra Tours in Granada last year and were very pleased with them -- so only good things to say about them. Thanks for any and all information. We are leaving in 2 weeks. We do not want to rent a car and drive ourselves, as we would not need the car otherwise -- and we really don't want to drive in Nica. Thanks.
MGA to Leon transportation
- 1 Driving
- 2 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 8 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Belize in August with teens
- 11 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 12 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 13 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 18 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 21 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 22 Cancun day trips
- 23 Quick CR Trip Report
- 24 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 25 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar