Anyone have suggestions for shuttle service between Managua airport and a Leon hotel? Tierra Tours has quoted us $100 for 2 people for a private vehicle. Is this reasonable? We are taking some supplies for an orphanage, so we do have more than typical luggage (2 large checked bags and 2 smaller carry-ons). They quoted $70 for a compact car, but we are not sure if all will fit in the trunk. If $100 is reasonable and typical, no problem, we'll go for it. We used Tierra Tours in Granada last year and were very pleased with them -- so only good things to say about them. Thanks for any and all information. We are leaving in 2 weeks. We do not want to rent a car and drive ourselves, as we would not need the car otherwise -- and we really don't want to drive in Nica. Thanks.
MGA to Leon transportation
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 4 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Mextrotter
- 12 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 13 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 14 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 15 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 16 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 17 costa rica
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya