Anyone have suggestions for shuttle service between Managua airport and a Leon hotel? Tierra Tours has quoted us $100 for 2 people for a private vehicle. Is this reasonable? We are taking some supplies for an orphanage, so we do have more than typical luggage (2 large checked bags and 2 smaller carry-ons). They quoted $70 for a compact car, but we are not sure if all will fit in the trunk. If $100 is reasonable and typical, no problem, we'll go for it. We used Tierra Tours in Granada last year and were very pleased with them -- so only good things to say about them. Thanks for any and all information. We are leaving in 2 weeks. We do not want to rent a car and drive ourselves, as we would not need the car otherwise -- and we really don't want to drive in Nica. Thanks.
MGA to Leon transportation
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Costa Rica questions
- 3 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 4 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter