Anyone have suggestions for shuttle service between Managua airport and a Leon hotel? Tierra Tours has quoted us $100 for 2 people for a private vehicle. Is this reasonable? We are taking some supplies for an orphanage, so we do have more than typical luggage (2 large checked bags and 2 smaller carry-ons). They quoted $70 for a compact car, but we are not sure if all will fit in the trunk. If $100 is reasonable and typical, no problem, we'll go for it. We used Tierra Tours in Granada last year and were very pleased with them -- so only good things to say about them. Thanks for any and all information. We are leaving in 2 weeks. We do not want to rent a car and drive ourselves, as we would not need the car otherwise -- and we really don't want to drive in Nica. Thanks.
MGA to Leon transportation
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 7 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 8 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Belize Itinerary help!
- 11 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 12 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 13 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon