I'm looking at options for all-inclusive resorts for my honeymoon (looking to spend between 4-6 thousand). Although we enjoy drinking, we are looking to avoid the "spring break" atmosphere. I was wondering what regions cater mostly to the college crowd (I understand Cancun is one).
Also we would like an area that has some ruins or some interesting nature/wildlife excursion nearby.
Oh we've also been looking at Secrets/Dreams, it's hard to get an idea of what's good because a lot of the information on the website is similar across their resorts. The reviews I've read have been favourable, seems a better choice than Sandals.
Any advice/comments/feedback appreciated
Mexico region question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 2 Guatemala customs question
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 7 Costa Rica questions
- 8 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 9 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 10 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 11 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 12 Rainy season
- 13 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 14 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 15 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 16 booking rooms for spring break
- 17 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 18 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 19 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 20 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 21 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 22 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 23 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 24 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 25 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?