So, I try to get away on my birthday every year, which is the last week of september, last year I went to Cuba, this year I'm debating between Mexico (thinking of Cancun) or Jamaica (Montego bay) I have been checking out deals on redtag.ca, there are some great last minute deals but in sep its a lil expensive.
1. any suggestions on where I should go? Cancun or Montego Bay?
2. Do you think I should do a last minute book, maybe i can find cheaper deals or should I book it in advance.
3. how much should i budget for either or. I'm looking for a 4+ sstar hotel. (when i went to cuba, i paid $850 CDN for 5 nights and it was a 5 star hotel in veradero and I absolutely loved it!)
I would love your feedback. Thanks!
Mexico? or Jamaica?
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera