We are Aussies visiting California in September/October and wanted to include South America at the end of our trip. We've never been to South America, and were looking into either Argentina or Brazil. Considering Mexico is a lot closer to the US, we've been looking at the possibility of travelling there instead. We are after a cultural experience, food, music, beaches and nightlife more than hiking and physical activities. We haven't planned a time frame, but maybe around a week?
Would be great if you could recommend anything? We have no idea at all
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 2 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 3 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 4 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 5 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 6 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 7 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 8 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 9 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 10 Non tourist beach in December
- 11 unsafe?
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Sending things back home.
- 14 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 15 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 16 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 18 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 19 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 20 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 24 unsafer?
- 25 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative