We are Aussies visiting California in September/October and wanted to include South America at the end of our trip. We've never been to South America, and were looking into either Argentina or Brazil. Considering Mexico is a lot closer to the US, we've been looking at the possibility of travelling there instead. We are after a cultural experience, food, music, beaches and nightlife more than hiking and physical activities. We haven't planned a time frame, but maybe around a week?
Would be great if you could recommend anything? We have no idea at all
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 바다이야기무료머니 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 온라인바다이야기게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 mexico city and puebla?
- 7 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 8 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 9 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 10 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 11 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 12 10 Day Costa Rica
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 15 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 16 Cancun to Guatemala
- 17 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 18 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 19 San Miguel trivia
- 20 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 22 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 23 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 24 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 25 Playa Del Carmen restaurant