We are Aussies visiting California in September/October and wanted to include South America at the end of our trip. We've never been to South America, and were looking into either Argentina or Brazil. Considering Mexico is a lot closer to the US, we've been looking at the possibility of travelling there instead. We are after a cultural experience, food, music, beaches and nightlife more than hiking and physical activities. We haven't planned a time frame, but maybe around a week?
Would be great if you could recommend anything? We have no idea at all
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 2 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 3 Mexico in March - questions
- 4 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 5 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 6 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 7 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 8 Merida in March
- 9 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 12 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 13 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 14 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 15 travel in Yucatan
- 16 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 17 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 18 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 19 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 20 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 21 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 22 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 23 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 24 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 25 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?