We are Aussies visiting California in September/October and wanted to include South America at the end of our trip. We've never been to South America, and were looking into either Argentina or Brazil. Considering Mexico is a lot closer to the US, we've been looking at the possibility of travelling there instead. We are after a cultural experience, food, music, beaches and nightlife more than hiking and physical activities. We haven't planned a time frame, but maybe around a week?
Would be great if you could recommend anything? We have no idea at all
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL Error Configuration
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?