We are Aussies visiting California in September/October and wanted to include South America at the end of our trip. We've never been to South America, and were looking into either Argentina or Brazil. Considering Mexico is a lot closer to the US, we've been looking at the possibility of travelling there instead. We are after a cultural experience, food, music, beaches and nightlife more than hiking and physical activities. We haven't planned a time frame, but maybe around a week?
Would be great if you could recommend anything? We have no idea at all
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen in March
- 3 Playa Paraiso Beach, Tulum
- 4 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 5 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 6 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 7 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 11 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 12 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 13 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 14 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 15 Royal Hideaway construction
- 16 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 17 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 18 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 19 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 20 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 21 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 22 3rd-10th april
- 23 May in Central America
- 24 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 25 Ixtapa Zihua safety