We are Aussies visiting California in September/October and wanted to include South America at the end of our trip. We've never been to South America, and were looking into either Argentina or Brazil. Considering Mexico is a lot closer to the US, we've been looking at the possibility of travelling there instead. We are after a cultural experience, food, music, beaches and nightlife more than hiking and physical activities. We haven't planned a time frame, but maybe around a week?
Would be great if you could recommend anything? We have no idea at all
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 2 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 3 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 4 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 driving down through mexico
- 7 Things to do in Cabo
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 10 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 14 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 17 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 18 unsafe?
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 23 Driving in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Mujeres
- 25 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?