Thank you so much for your help. After so many really helpful suggestions, I decided to create an itinerary with the cities that i'm going. Just a little overview.
I am 32 and my wife 28, we are planning to go the last wed of July for a little more than 3 weeks, I am interested in history, ruins, beach and activities. So is my wife, but she is really looking forward to the beach part. So this is my itinerary. Please let me know what you guys think.
Also, would you guys recommend a guide book for specific cities? When I went to Europe I used Rick Steves guide, and i really liked the self guided walking tours, any recommendation like that for the cities I'm visiting?
Mexico city 6 days
Puebla 2 days
Oaxaca 3 days
Merida 3 days (one day to celestum)
Chichen Itza 1 day
Valladolid 1 day
Playa Del Carmen 5 days (including going to akumal, cenote, xcaret, atv tour)
Cancun 2 days (staying in an all inclusive, never been, wife really wants it)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681:72O8 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care *
- 2 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 5 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Mexico
- 10 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 Another Yucatan trip report
- 13 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 2017 SMA Trip
- 17 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 18 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 19 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 20 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 21 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 22 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 25 Bocas ??