We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 2 Best beach close to DF
- 3 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 4 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 5 Osa Peninsula
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 8 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 9 2 weeks in Mexico
- 10 Merida-where to stay
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 13 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 16 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 17 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 18 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 19 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 20 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 21 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 22 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 23 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 24 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 25 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report