We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 2 Cancun to Guatemala
- 3 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 San Miguel trivia
- 7 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 9 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 10 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 puerto vallarta
- 16 California Baja
- 17 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 22 Mexico City over Christmas
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 25 best shoes for Costa Rica