We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Mexico from Los Angeles Layover, best part to explore?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 7 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Panama in October
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 15 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 16 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 17 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 18 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 19 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 20 Monteverde from Liberia
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 23 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 24 mayan ruins family trip
- 25 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key