We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Mexico from Los Angeles Layover, best part to explore?
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 please help!
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 9 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 10 Excellence Resort advice
- 11 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 14 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 15 Costa rica questions?
- 16 Baja California
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?