We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 2 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 3 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Panama Canal Excursions
- 8 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 9 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 10 Giving back to Mexio
- 11 2 months in Central America
- 12 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 17 Belize planning help
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 Excellent News!
- 20 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 21 Mexico earthquake
- 22 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 23 Cabo
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?