We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 3 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 4 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 5 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 8 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?