We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ‰∴‰ BUS97.COM ‰∴‰ 바카라게임 ‰∴‰ 바카라사이트주소 ‰∴‰
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 4 Royal Hideaway construction
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 6 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 7 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 8 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 9 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 10 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 11 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 12 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 13 3rd-10th april
- 14 May in Central America
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 17 Four night is PV
- 18 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 19 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 20 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 21 San Miguel
- 22 Oaxaca in march
- 23 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 24 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 25 Snorkeling trips