We are passing by Los Angeles to attend the Las Vegas CES Show on January 2013. We have 4 nights to spare before heading to Las Vegas and we would like to spend time instead in Mexico or Central America-- somewhere not too far from Los Angeles as we are flying from Philippines.
1.) we are not interested in beaches. We have tons from where we come from
2.) we like to see and experience culture, city life, some ancient history
3.) we only have a maximum of 4 nights to spend in that city
4.) we are in early thirties, couple, who runs our own business. We do not like cruises (we considered the carnival cruise but it looks boring)
we are now debating if we should just stay in LA, but we have been doing this for the past 3 years and have not been to Mexico/Central/South America. We take this trip once a year for the consumer show.
Any help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Mexico from Los Angeles Layover, best part to explore?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 Renting my Condo in Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 4 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Best place to stay for cabo San Lucas honeymoon?
- 6 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 7 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 8 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 9 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 10 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 11 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 12 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 15 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 16 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 17 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 18 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 21 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 25 Belize Itinerary help!