I'm flying from London to Mexico city for a 2 week holiday. I'm then looking at flying to (probably) Puerto Escondido/Huatulco. I was wondering if it is cheaper to buy an Aeromexico ticket, I think called a Connection Pass, to include the internal flights, or to fly with Vivaerobus or Volaris.
Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3rd-10th april
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 5 May in Central America
- 6 Four night is PV
- 7 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 8 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 9 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 10 San Miguel
- 11 Oaxaca in march
- 12 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 15 Snorkeling trips
- 16 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 17 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 18 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 19 best new site in costa rica
- 20 Tikal, Guatemala
- 21 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 22 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 25 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula