I'm flying from London to Mexico city for a 2 week holiday. I'm then looking at flying to (probably) Puerto Escondido/Huatulco. I was wondering if it is cheaper to buy an Aeromexico ticket, I think called a Connection Pass, to include the internal flights, or to fly with Vivaerobus or Volaris.
Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 4 Interjet Airline
- 5 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 6 One month surf and yoga
- 7 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 8 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 9 Returning home
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 12 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 13 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 14 Cancun all inclusive
- 15 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 16 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 17 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 18 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 20 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 21 White hair in Valladolid....
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 25 Driving Time