Am planning a trip to Tikal and have two questions: 1) Do any readers know of a reasonable and not-too-time-consuming way to get to Tikal from Mexico City.? 2) How long would a bus take from Chetumal, Mexico to Tikal?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 2 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 3 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 4 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 5 Merida in March
- 6 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 7 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 8 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 9 Mexico in March - questions
- 10 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 11 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 12 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 13 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 14 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 15 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 16 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 17 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 18 travel in Yucatan
- 19 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 20 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 21 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 22 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 23 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 24 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 25 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?