I'll be visiting Mexico City with a friend for a quick trip, from Friday Oct 13th in the morning, and we'll be leaving on the 16th.
I'm looking for a "haunted walking tour". I do this everytime I visit a new city. But, to my surprise, I can't find any... and I searched a lot. Is anyone aware of something like that in Mexico City?
Also, any Halloween or Day of the Dead events/places going on in the city from 13th to 15th? This, I can't find either.
The rest of the trip is pretty well planned, but still, it bothers me to not find anything in that theme, since the city is so rich in history.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead