I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Mexico City and Puebla - Please Recommend
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Departure tax
- 3 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 6 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 7 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids