I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 2 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 5 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 driving down through mexico
- 8 Things to do in Cabo
- 9 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 10 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 11 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 15 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 18 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 19 unsafe?
- 20 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 24 Driving in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Mujeres