I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 Mexico
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Another Yucatan trip report
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 9 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 2017 SMA Trip
- 12 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 13 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 14 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 15 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District