I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 2 help from a Panamanian
- 3 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 4 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 7 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 8 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 9 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 11 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 12 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 15 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 16 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 17 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 18 Music Video
- 19 July Adventure
- 20 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 21 Guatemala trip in August?
- 22 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 23 Driving Central America
- 24 Nicaragua -- connection
- 25 Driving in Mexico