I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo touring in Panama City
- 2 Mexico City and...?
- 3 Driving in CR
- 4 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 5 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 6 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 7 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 8 Tamarindo Sept
- 9 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 10 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 11 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 12 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 13 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 14 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 15 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 16 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 17 Renting Car in Mexico
- 18 Cancun All inclusive
- 19 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 22 Budget Belize
- 23 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 25 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla