I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Click Here>>>>>http://healthexpertsupplement.com/luxure-cream/
- 2 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 10 Homestay
- 11 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 12 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 15 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 17 best air route san diego to san jose
- 18 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 19 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 20 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 21 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 22 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 23 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 24 Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Recent Headlines- Cancun