I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 4 Cozumel airport transfers
- 5 Best plan - suggestions
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Vacation choices
- 8 Puerto Vallarta
- 9 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 10 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 11 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 12 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 13 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 16 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 17 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 18 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 19 1/2 day excursions
- 20 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 21 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 22 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 23 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 24 San Miguel trivia
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District