I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 2 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 3 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 Royal Hideaway construction
- 6 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 7 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 8 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 9 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 10 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 11 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 12 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 13 3rd-10th april
- 14 May in Central America
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 17 Four night is PV
- 18 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 19 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 20 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 21 San Miguel
- 22 Oaxaca in march
- 23 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 24 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 25 Snorkeling trips