Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 autiously force of mind telling
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 3 moving to mexico
- 4 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 5 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 6 international calling cards
- 7 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 8 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 9 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 10 Archaeological tours
- 11 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 12 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 13 moving to mexico
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 16 Guanajuato
- 17 Cancun All inclusive
- 18 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 19 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 22 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 23 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 24 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 25 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?