Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Merida in March
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 4 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 5 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 6 Mexico in March - questions
- 7 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 8 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 9 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 10 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 11 travel in Yucatan
- 12 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 13 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 14 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 15 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 19 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 20 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 21 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 22 Another Yucatan trip report
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Cabo San Lucas weather in November
- 25 Chichen Itza - Yucatan, Mexico