Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 2 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 3 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 4 May in Central America
- 5 3rd-10th april
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 8 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 9 Four night is PV
- 10 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 11 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 12 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 13 San Miguel
- 14 Oaxaca in march
- 15 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 16 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 17 Snorkeling trips
- 18 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 19 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 20 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Tikal, Guatemala
- 23 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 24 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed