Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://order4healthsupplement.com/instant-clear-skin-cream/
- 2 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 4 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 5 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Panama Canal Excursions
- 10 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 11 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 12 Giving back to Mexio
- 13 2 months in Central America
- 14 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions