Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 2 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 7 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 14 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 15 Fishing around Arenal
- 16 First time CR intinerary help
- 17 dental implants
- 18 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize