Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 unsafe?
- 2 Non tourist beach in December
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Driving in Mexico
- 5 Sending things back home.
- 6 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 7 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 10 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 13 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 17 unsafer?
- 18 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 21 Costa Rica for business
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Mexico City safety
- 24 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
- 25 Butterflies