Hi, I'm 30 years old and looking to spend a week in March, in the Caribbean or Central America on some retreat. It can be spiritual, or not so spiritual. I am wondering if anyone has any good ideas, or experiences to share with me. Meals included, with some option to go on excursions would be a plus. I will be travelling alone and do not mind sharing rooms. Thanks!
Meditation and/or yoga retreat
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 5 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 6 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land