We are contemplating going to Mazatlan this December, but I have heard that it may no longer be as safe as it once was, due to violence from Sinaloa drug cartels. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 3 My timeshare scam experience
- 4 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 5 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 6 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 9 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 11 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 12 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 15 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 16 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 17 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 18 Music Video
- 19 July Adventure
- 20 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 21 Guatemala trip in August?
- 22 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 23 Driving Central America
- 24 Nicaragua -- connection
- 25 Driving in Mexico