Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 original passports,id cards,driver's License
- 2 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 5 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 6 Costa Rica & Panama
- 7 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 8 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 9 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 10 Embera Village
- 11 an evening in San Jose...?
- 12 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 13 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 14 Food at Leon airport?
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 17 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 18 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 19 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Tela and La Ceiba
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 March/April weather
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica