Hi! My fiance and I are working on planning are honeymoon and are overwhelmed by the options. We are getting married mid-May 2012 and are planning to leave (from Philly) for our honeymoon immediately. We only have 7-8 days so anywhere we have to fly too far, including Hawaii, the South Pacific, Africa, etc are out. We are not interested in Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, or the Bahamas. We are interested in opinions and reccomendations for the Carribean (other than the above), Central America, or maybe some of Europe. Can anyone help?!
May 2012 Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 2 Cuernavaca
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 5 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 6 cancun
- 7 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 12 costa rica in two weeks
- 13 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 14 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 15 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 16 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 17 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 18 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 19 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 20 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 22 costa rica logistics
- 23 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 24 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 25 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?