It is the day before our Costa Rica trip, which we have been planning for a year and a half. This is our first visit. We have rented a house on VRBO in Nosara for two weeks. We have a car reserved at National to be picked up at Liberia Airport. There are three of us traveling from Chicago, Dayton, OH through Atlanta. My husband and myself in our early 70's, and our daughter in her late 40's. We have our boarding passes on Delta printed out. We have a chart of money exchange. We have a couple hundred dollars in Colones just to get us started. We have stopped the mail and newspapers. The plants are watered. We will take our two dogs to the boarder this am. We will wrap up the packing today. We have one bag to check, which is free on Delta, and we each have a carryon. We will go to bed early tonight. Our flight leaves out of Midway at 6am.
May 1st to May 15th Trip Report - Liberia to Nosara
- 1 single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
- 2 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 3 Belize
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!