It is the day before our Costa Rica trip, which we have been planning for a year and a half. This is our first visit. We have rented a house on VRBO in Nosara for two weeks. We have a car reserved at National to be picked up at Liberia Airport. There are three of us traveling from Chicago, Dayton, OH through Atlanta. My husband and myself in our early 70's, and our daughter in her late 40's. We have our boarding passes on Delta printed out. We have a chart of money exchange. We have a couple hundred dollars in Colones just to get us started. We have stopped the mail and newspapers. The plants are watered. We will take our two dogs to the boarder this am. We will wrap up the packing today. We have one bag to check, which is free on Delta, and we each have a carryon. We will go to bed early tonight. Our flight leaves out of Midway at 6am.
May 1st to May 15th Trip Report - Liberia to Nosara
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 4 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Mextrotter
- 12 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 13 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 14 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 15 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 16 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 17 costa rica
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya