It is the day before our Costa Rica trip, which we have been planning for a year and a half. This is our first visit. We have rented a house on VRBO in Nosara for two weeks. We have a car reserved at National to be picked up at Liberia Airport. There are three of us traveling from Chicago, Dayton, OH through Atlanta. My husband and myself in our early 70's, and our daughter in her late 40's. We have our boarding passes on Delta printed out. We have a chart of money exchange. We have a couple hundred dollars in Colones just to get us started. We have stopped the mail and newspapers. The plants are watered. We will take our two dogs to the boarder this am. We will wrap up the packing today. We have one bag to check, which is free on Delta, and we each have a carryon. We will go to bed early tonight. Our flight leaves out of Midway at 6am.
May 1st to May 15th Trip Report - Liberia to Nosara
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ