We are going to Costa Rica with our family 2 adults and 3 teenage boys, (18,17,16). Which is a better property to stay at. Beach, attractions, things to do? Using Marriott points so I am tied to Marriotts only. Any thoughts on these properties would be appreciated as well as the general area. Thanks!
Marriott Los Suenos or JW Marriott Guanacaste
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 3 Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Costa Rica trip in March
- 5 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 6 Safety in Nicaragua
- 7 Roatan advice
- 8 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 12 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 13 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 14 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 15 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 16 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 17 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 18 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 19 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 20 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 21 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 22 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 23 Backpack vs Wheels
- 24 1st time to Costa Rica
- 25 Help with best all inclusive resort with swim up room or spa?