Am looking for a change from the Mayan Riviera. Was told that Zihuatanejo was THE place to be while others stand by Manzanillo. We have never been to either but would appreciate your advice. We are in our early 60 and still enjoy going out and mixing with the crowd, restaurants, dancing etc. This said, when bedtime comes around, we enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle. Our stay will be for 2 months and therefore looking for a condo not far from the beach. Your comments are more than welcomed...
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://getnutritionshelp.com/revyve-cream-review/
- 2 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change