Am looking for a change from the Mayan Riviera. Was told that Zihuatanejo was THE place to be while others stand by Manzanillo. We have never been to either but would appreciate your advice. We are in our early 60 and still enjoy going out and mixing with the crowd, restaurants, dancing etc. This said, when bedtime comes around, we enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle. Our stay will be for 2 months and therefore looking for a condo not far from the beach. Your comments are more than welcomed...
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Homestay
- 6 Costa Rica
- 7 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 8 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 9 reliable car rental company??
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 12 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 13 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 18 best air route san diego to san jose
- 19 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 20 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 21 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 22 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 23 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 24 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 25 Puerto Vallarta