Am looking for a change from the Mayan Riviera. Was told that Zihuatanejo was THE place to be while others stand by Manzanillo. We have never been to either but would appreciate your advice. We are in our early 60 and still enjoy going out and mixing with the crowd, restaurants, dancing etc. This said, when bedtime comes around, we enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle. Our stay will be for 2 months and therefore looking for a condo not far from the beach. Your comments are more than welcomed...
Thank you kindly.
Manzanillo or Zihuatanejo
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 7 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 8 Riu vs Westin?
- 9 Sim card and power
- 10 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 11 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR