Am looking for a change from the Mayan Riviera. Was told that Zihuatanejo was THE place to be while others stand by Manzanillo. We have never been to either but would appreciate your advice. We are in our early 60 and still enjoy going out and mixing with the crowd, restaurants, dancing etc. This said, when bedtime comes around, we enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle. Our stay will be for 2 months and therefore looking for a condo not far from the beach. Your comments are more than welcomed...
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 2 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 5 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 6 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 7 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 11 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 12 Fonda Vela
- 13 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 14 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 15 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 16 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 17 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 18 Driver needed for Panama City
- 19 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 20 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 21 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 22 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 23 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 24 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC