Am looking for a change from the Mayan Riviera. Was told that Zihuatanejo was THE place to be while others stand by Manzanillo. We have never been to either but would appreciate your advice. We are in our early 60 and still enjoy going out and mixing with the crowd, restaurants, dancing etc. This said, when bedtime comes around, we enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle. Our stay will be for 2 months and therefore looking for a condo not far from the beach. Your comments are more than welcomed...
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 2 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 3 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 7 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 8 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 12 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 13 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 14 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 15 Music Video
- 16 July Adventure
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Guatemala trip in August?
- 19 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 20 Driving Central America
- 21 Nicaragua -- connection
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 june trip-help with itinerary
- 24 3 weeks on the west coast
- 25 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$