I will be in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica in February. My flight home on 2/27 is at 12:30 PM. I really want to be able to spend a full day and evening in MA on 2/26. The shuttle does not leav early enough and I have been told that there are luggage weight limits at the airport. Any suggestions re: private driver - how to fine one, cost, timing of my departure on the morning of 2/27. Has anyone ever taken the public bus from MA to SJO Airport?
Manuel Antonio to San Jose Airport
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety in Ixtapa
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Costa Rica trip in March
- 6 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 7 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 8 Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 10 Roatan advice
- 11 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 15 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 16 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 17 Safety in Nicaragua
- 18 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 19 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 20 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 21 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 22 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 23 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 24 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 25 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014