I will be in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica in February. My flight home on 2/27 is at 12:30 PM. I really want to be able to spend a full day and evening in MA on 2/26. The shuttle does not leav early enough and I have been told that there are luggage weight limits at the airport. Any suggestions re: private driver - how to fine one, cost, timing of my departure on the morning of 2/27. Has anyone ever taken the public bus from MA to SJO Airport?
Manuel Antonio to San Jose Airport
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 2 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 3 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 4 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March