There's a group of 6 of us flying into San Jose from July 6th to July 13th. The group is torn between the beach and the volcanos, but seeing as we have such little time, it's probably best to do one or the other.
I would also love recommendations for places to stay, things to do (I just know about hot springs and ziplining? and volcano hikes) , places to eat, which rental car agency we should go with.
We do have a budget which is unfortunate. The original plan was to say 4 nights in San Jose as Plane + hotels is about 600 per person from Chicago, but the fun places are 3 hours away right? We have a budget of about $700 per person for transportation and hotel costs. The plane ticket is around 500, so it leaves only 200 for hotel and car rental fees.
Let me know if we should just stay in the city, but I would really love to go to Arenal at the very least.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.skinliftsup.com/visible-allure-anti-aging-serum
- 2 All-Inclusive Advice
- 3 바카라규칙【#HOT424。COM#】필리핀밤문화여행
- 4 윈스카지노노하우【#HOT424。COM#】필리핀공항카지노
- 5 라이브월드바카라【#HOT424。COM#】생활바카라
- 6 Returning home
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 9 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 10 Cancun all inclusive
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 14 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 15 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 16 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 18 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 19 White hair in Valladolid....
- 20 Roatan
- 21 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 22 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 24 Driving Time
- 25 Guanajuato