We're looking for a quiet, nice hotel not too far from the airport for our first and last night in Managua. We'll be arriving late and leaving early, so no time to do much other than sleep. Traveling with a young child, so we really need a quiet place. I've been looking at places like Casa Naranja, but am concerned it's a long drive. Anyone know? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 4 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 14 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 17 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 18 Tocumen Airport layover
- 19 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 20 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Sayulita infomation
- 22 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 25 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya