My boyfriend and I are traveling to Malpais at the end of Feb for 5 nights (Sat - Thurs). This is our first time in CR and looking to you guys for some advice/suggestions. We are in our late 20's. Would be so appreciative of any help!
-We fly in to San Jose (arrive 9am local time) - do you recommend we take flight to Tambor or rent a car and drive? Whichever we decide we would also do on our way back Thurs (flight later in evening).
-We are staying at Casa Chameleon for the last 2 nights. Any recommendations on a hotel that is more "central" for the first 3 nights? I hear CC is far.
-How do people get around at night? Is it dangerous to drive back from dinner/bar in dark?
-We probably will want to do 1 (maybe 2 day trips). Given the fact that this is our first time, any recommendations?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 2 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 3 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 4 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 5 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 6 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 7 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 8 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 9 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 11 La Fortuna via Poas
- 12 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 13 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 14 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 15 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 16 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 17 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 18 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 19 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 20 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 21 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 22 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 23 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 24 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 25 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?