My boyfriend and I are traveling to Malpais at the end of Feb for 5 nights (Sat - Thurs). This is our first time in CR and looking to you guys for some advice/suggestions. We are in our late 20's. Would be so appreciative of any help!
-We fly in to San Jose (arrive 9am local time) - do you recommend we take flight to Tambor or rent a car and drive? Whichever we decide we would also do on our way back Thurs (flight later in evening).
-We are staying at Casa Chameleon for the last 2 nights. Any recommendations on a hotel that is more "central" for the first 3 nights? I hear CC is far.
-How do people get around at night? Is it dangerous to drive back from dinner/bar in dark?
-We probably will want to do 1 (maybe 2 day trips). Given the fact that this is our first time, any recommendations?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 2 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 3 May in Central America
- 4 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 7 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 8 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 9 San Miguel
- 10 Oaxaca in march
- 11 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 12 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 13 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 14 Snorkeling trips
- 15 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 16 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 17 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 18 best new site in costa rica
- 19 Tikal, Guatemala
- 20 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 21 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 24 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?