My boyfriend and I are traveling to Malpais at the end of Feb for 5 nights (Sat - Thurs). This is our first time in CR and looking to you guys for some advice/suggestions. We are in our late 20's. Would be so appreciative of any help!
-We fly in to San Jose (arrive 9am local time) - do you recommend we take flight to Tambor or rent a car and drive? Whichever we decide we would also do on our way back Thurs (flight later in evening).
-We are staying at Casa Chameleon for the last 2 nights. Any recommendations on a hotel that is more "central" for the first 3 nights? I hear CC is far.
-How do people get around at night? Is it dangerous to drive back from dinner/bar in dark?
-We probably will want to do 1 (maybe 2 day trips). Given the fact that this is our first time, any recommendations?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Database Cleansing And Verification For Software Companies A Must
- 2 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 3 Returning home
- 4 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 7 Interjet Airline
- 8 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 9 One month surf and yoga
- 10 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 11 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 12 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 13 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 16 Cancun all inclusive
- 17 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 18 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 19 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 21 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 Roatan
- 24 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017