Any need to take anitmalarial pills for a trip to Guatemala in July? We'll be in Renate/Tikal for 3 days. I'm not concerned about Antigua, etc., just Tikal. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 2 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 3 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 6 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 7 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 8 Cabo airport transfers
- 9 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 10 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 11 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 13 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 14 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 15 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 16 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 17 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 18 Riu vs Westin?
- 19 Sim card and power
- 20 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Costa rica help
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Roatan safety and other suggestions?