Has anyone used Magnum Belize to book their trips? (www.magnumbelize.com). They appear to have excellent prices; better than I could do on my own but I was wondering about their reliability, etc. Has anyone worked with them before?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 悉尼大学USYD毕业证Q/微信859961735办理成绩单学历认证 University of Sydney
- 2 Savegre Hotel
- 3 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 4 Camera & Accessories
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 9 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 10 Westjet flights to Merida
- 11 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 16 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 17 Belize - Where to Go?
- 18 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 19 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 20 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 21 Wildlife in Belize
- 22 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 23 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 24 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 25 Nicaraguan Beaches