Has anyone used Magnum Belize to book their trips? (www.magnumbelize.com). They appear to have excellent prices; better than I could do on my own but I was wondering about their reliability, etc. Has anyone worked with them before?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 2 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 4 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 5 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 6 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 7 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 8 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 9 help from a Panamanian
- 10 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 11 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 12 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 13 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 14 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 16 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 17 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 20 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 21 Music Video
- 22 July Adventure
- 23 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 24 Guatemala trip in August?
- 25 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?