Just to let you all know there is a great magazine in Antigua, Guatemala called Que Pasa en Antigua. It has an easy to follow pull-out map, a calendar of local events, and a listings section that lets you know what music is playing in town and gives information regarding restaurants and hotels. You can check it out online too if you are planning a trip soon. www.grupoquepasa.com
Magazine Que Pasa en Antigua, Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Copa Airlines?
- 2 Belize
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 5 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 Planning trip to Panama
- 8 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 9 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Panama
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip