We are an Australian family of 4 wanting to travel to Mexico for some warm weather before heading north.our kids are aged 10 and 8. We have been recommended les ventanas,one palmilla but are finding $1000 plus per night a bit too expensive. I am looking for a good high end resort, not too big, a good beach( maybe swim able),all recommendations would be appreciated. I have read about welk resort, sirena del mar. Does anyone know of this? Please help as I think we need to book as January is your peak time.
Los cabos in January
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 2 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 11 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 13 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 15 Tocumen Airport layover
- 16 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 17 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Sayulita infomation
- 19 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 22 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 23 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 24 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land
- 25 passport expiration date?