We are an Australian family of 4 wanting to travel to Mexico for some warm weather before heading north.our kids are aged 10 and 8. We have been recommended les ventanas,one palmilla but are finding $1000 plus per night a bit too expensive. I am looking for a good high end resort, not too big, a good beach( maybe swim able),all recommendations would be appreciated. I have read about welk resort, sirena del mar. Does anyone know of this? Please help as I think we need to book as January is your peak time.
Los cabos in January
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 2 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 3 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 4 costa rica catamaran trips
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 7 Interbus and San Jose
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 10 Cancun nightlife
- 11 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 15 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 16 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 17 Playa del Carmen
- 18 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 19 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 20 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Panama in October
- 24 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 25 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?