We are an Australian family of 4 wanting to travel to Mexico for some warm weather before heading north.our kids are aged 10 and 8. We have been recommended les ventanas,one palmilla but are finding $1000 plus per night a bit too expensive. I am looking for a good high end resort, not too big, a good beach( maybe swim able),all recommendations would be appreciated. I have read about welk resort, sirena del mar. Does anyone know of this? Please help as I think we need to book as January is your peak time.
Los cabos in January
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 5 Guatemala customs question
- 6 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 9 Costa Rica questions
- 10 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 11 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 14 Rainy season
- 15 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 16 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 17 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 18 booking rooms for spring break
- 19 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 20 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 21 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 23 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 24 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 25 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)