We are an Australian family of 4 wanting to travel to Mexico for some warm weather before heading north.our kids are aged 10 and 8. We have been recommended les ventanas,one palmilla but are finding $1000 plus per night a bit too expensive. I am looking for a good high end resort, not too big, a good beach( maybe swim able),all recommendations would be appreciated. I have read about welk resort, sirena del mar. Does anyone know of this? Please help as I think we need to book as January is your peak time.
Los cabos in January
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 3 Guatemala customs question
- 4 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 5 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 6 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 7 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 8 booking rooms for spring break
- 9 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 10 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?