We are an Australian family of 4 wanting to travel to Mexico for some warm weather before heading north.our kids are aged 10 and 8. We have been recommended les ventanas,one palmilla but are finding $1000 plus per night a bit too expensive. I am looking for a good high end resort, not too big, a good beach( maybe swim able),all recommendations would be appreciated. I have read about welk resort, sirena del mar. Does anyone know of this? Please help as I think we need to book as January is your peak time.
Los cabos in January
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica trip in March
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 6 Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 8 Roatan advice
- 9 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 13 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 14 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 15 Safety in Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 17 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 18 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 19 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 20 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 21 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 22 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 23 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 24 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 25 Backpack vs Wheels