We want to take our 12 yr old daughter to either, Mexico, Belize or Costa Rica. We went w/o kids to Belize and loved Caye Caulker and to Costa Rica and loved arenal and Tamarindo. Would consider going back to one of those. Never been to Mexico. Our daughter's first time out of US. Would want to see jungle or ruins and also beach. For about 6 days and middle of road for hotel/condo cost. Trying to stay on a budget .Any advice! Thanks!
Looking to take 12 yr old girl with us to central america - suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Costa rica help
- 3 car rental companies
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo