We want to take our 12 yr old daughter to either, Mexico, Belize or Costa Rica. We went w/o kids to Belize and loved Caye Caulker and to Costa Rica and loved arenal and Tamarindo. Would consider going back to one of those. Never been to Mexico. Our daughter's first time out of US. Would want to see jungle or ruins and also beach. For about 6 days and middle of road for hotel/condo cost. Trying to stay on a budget .Any advice! Thanks!
Looking to take 12 yr old girl with us to central america - suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 3 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 4 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 5 Cancun-discounts.com
- 6 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 9 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 10 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 11 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 12 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 13 Apartment Finders
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 16 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 17 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 18 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 19 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 20 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 21 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 22 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 23 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 24 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 25 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen