We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bicycle through central america
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Panama
- 7 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 9 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 10 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 11 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 12 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 15 Which of these locations?
- 16 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 17 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 18 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 Renting a car in Cancun
- 21 Possible Mexico Trip
- 22 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 25 MEXIGO TOURS