We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 4 Guatemala customs question
- 5 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 9 booking rooms for spring break
- 10 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?