We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 2 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 6 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 7 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 11 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 12 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 14 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 15 costa rica logistics
- 16 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 costa rica logistics again
- 20 Mexico Trip
- 21 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 22 Panama Activities in October?
- 23 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 24 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 25 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!