We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)