We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 3 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Belize Itinerary help!
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 10 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 Costa Rica Travel
- 13 Planning Mexico by February
- 14 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 15 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 16 A Week in Montezuma
- 17 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Book set in Panama
- 20 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 21 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 22 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 23 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 24 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste