We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 EPSON printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 TECHNICAL SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 3 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 Cozumel airport transfers
- 6 Best plan - suggestions
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Vacation choices
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 11 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 12 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 13 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 14 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 15 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 16 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 17 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 18 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 19 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 20 1/2 day excursions
- 21 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 22 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 23 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 24 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 25 San Miguel trivia