We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 2 Gluten Free Belize
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 6 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 9 In Cancun right now..
- 10 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 11 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 12 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 14 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 15 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 16 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 17 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 18 Places to stay in Belize
- 19 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 20 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 21 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 22 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 23 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 24 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 25 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?