We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 2 help from a Panamanian
- 3 from arenal to la Poaz waterfall to san jose in a day?
- 4 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 5 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 6 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 9 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 10 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 11 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 17 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 20 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 21 Music Video
- 22 July Adventure
- 23 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 24 Guatemala trip in August?
- 25 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?