We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 2 Amazing..
- 3 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 4 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 5 Layover in San Salvador
- 6 day trips from Mexico City
- 7 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 8 help from a Panamanian
- 9 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 10 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 11 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 12 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 13 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 14 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 15 Pearl Keys
- 16 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 19 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 20 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 21 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 22 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 23 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?