We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 2 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 3 girls getaway
- 4 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 8 First time CR intinerary help
- 9 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 10 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 11 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 14 Cancun and cuba
- 15 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 16 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 17 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 20 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 21 Archaeological tours
- 22 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 23 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 24 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula
- 25 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights