We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 2 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 6 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 10 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 11 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 12 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 13 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 14 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 16 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 17 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 18 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 21 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 22 Fonda Vela
- 23 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 24 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 25 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus