We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 5 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 6 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Costa Rica January
- 10 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Shopping
- 13 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 15 Driving in Belize
- 16 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 17 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 18 Roatan
- 19 Mexico City and...?
- 20 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 21 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 22 First time to cabo helP??
- 23 driving colorado to costa rica
- 24 6 months - too much?
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing