We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 2 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 3 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 4 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 5 Costa Rica & Panama
- 6 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 7 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 8 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 9 Embera Village
- 10 an evening in San Jose...?
- 11 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 12 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 13 Food at Leon airport?
- 14 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 15 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 16 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 17 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Tela and La Ceiba
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 March/April weather
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 One Week in Southern Belize