We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 2 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 3 Central America vacation in September
- 4 Granada or Leon
- 5 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 6 Rental Car in Mexico
- 7 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 8 What do you think about this testimony?
- 9 Costa Rica--first time
- 10 Sandals in Cancún
- 11 Belize itinerary help
- 12 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 13 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 14 Costa Rica surfing
- 15 Nicaragua money questions
- 16 Blue Hole
- 17 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 18 Panama in December?
- 19 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 20 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 21 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 22 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 23 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 24 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 25 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations