We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food and health in Cancún.
- 2 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 3 Westjet flights to Merida
- 4 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 5 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 6 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 7 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 8 Azul Sensatori
- 9 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 12 Adult only all inclusive
- 13 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 14 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 15 Belize - Where to Go?
- 16 Savegre Hotel
- 17 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 18 Camera & Accessories
- 19 Wildlife in Belize
- 20 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 23 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 24 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 25 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix