We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 3rd-10th april
- 9 May in Central America
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala