We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Departure tax
- 2 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 3 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 4 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 5 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 6 Costa Rica first timers
- 7 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 8 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 9 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 10 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 11 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 13 think twice before using expedia
- 14 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 best places in Baja
- 16 Beachfront in Tulum
- 17 Belize, first time
- 18 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 19 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 20 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 21 Costa Rica with young kids
- 22 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Security in Oaxaca
- 25 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?