We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya vs Costa Rica with kids
- 2 Impulse buy: ticket to Guatemala
- 3 Mexico City weather
- 4 Guatemala with 7 year old
- 5 Mexico City alone last week of December
- 6 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 7 Costa Rica with kids
- 8 New Year 2016 Mexico City
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Riviera Maya itinerary
- 11 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 12 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 13 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 14 Honeymoon August 2016
- 15 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 16 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 17 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 18 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 19 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 20 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 21 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 22 Cancun AI resorts
- 23 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 24 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 25 Layover in Mexico City