We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 7 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 11 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 14 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 15 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 16 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 17 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 18 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 19 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 20 Non tourist beach in December
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sending things back home.
- 23 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 24 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 25 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids