We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Fishing around Arenal
- 2 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 7 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 14 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 dental implants
- 17 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 18 Costa Rica- July trip
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 21 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 22 help from a Panamanian
- 23 Best Panama beach area?
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Guanacaste