We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 5 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 6 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 9 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 15 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 16 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 17 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 18 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 19 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 20 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 21 Los cabos in January
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa
- 24 Recommendations for Samara
- 25 Cozumel/Playa del Carmen - 7 days - Tour Recommendations