We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
- 1 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Backpack vs Wheels
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 8 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 11 Help with 5 days touring time
- 12 Costa Rica trip in March
- 13 Safety in Ixtapa
- 14 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 15 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 16 Adopt an animal donation?
- 17 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 18 Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 20 Roatan advice
- 21 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 22 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 23 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 24 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 25 Drive from Panama To Belize