We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving in CR
- 2 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 3 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 4 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 5 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 6 Tamarindo Sept
- 7 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 8 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 9 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 10 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 11 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 12 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 13 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 14 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 18 Belize in mid September
- 19 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 20 Budget Belize
- 21 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 23 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 24 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
- 25 Day tours Gold Museum in San Jose