We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 2 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 3 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 6 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 7 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 driving down through mexico
- 10 Things to do in Cabo
- 11 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 12 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 13 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 15 Planning a trip to Panama
- 16 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 17 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 18 Driving in Mexico
- 19 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 20 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 21 unsafe?
- 22 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 23 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California