We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 6 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 9 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 21 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 22 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 23 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 24 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 25 1 month itinerary US/Mexico