We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888 :260 :2909 Password reset CONTACT VERIZON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 NORTON 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT NORTON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Mexico
- 9 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Another Yucatan trip report
- 12 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 15 2017 SMA Trip
- 16 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 17 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 18 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 19 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 20 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 21 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 22 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 23 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 24 Bocas ??
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination