We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 2 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 3 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 4 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 5 Merida-where to stay
- 6 Mexico City Hotels
- 7 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 10 Snorkeling
- 11 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 14 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 15 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 18 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 19 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 21 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 22 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 23 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 24 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 25 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's