We are going to Panama in a few weeks and want to visit the Panama Canal. Has anyone done the full canal transit? Is it worth spending the whole day traversing the canal and back? Part of me wants to complete the transit, but I am wondering if it is worthwhile or if it is just more of the same. I've also heard you can get the Canal experience just by having lunch overlooking the Miraflores locks. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 바다이야기무료머니 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 온라인바다이야기게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 mexico city and puebla?
- 7 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 8 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 9 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 10 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 11 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 12 10 Day Costa Rica
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 15 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 16 Cancun to Guatemala
- 17 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 18 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 19 San Miguel trivia
- 20 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 22 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 23 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 24 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 25 Playa Del Carmen restaurant