We are going to Panama in a few weeks and want to visit the Panama Canal. Has anyone done the full canal transit? Is it worth spending the whole day traversing the canal and back? Part of me wants to complete the transit, but I am wondering if it is worthwhile or if it is just more of the same. I've also heard you can get the Canal experience just by having lunch overlooking the Miraflores locks. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/max-gain-xtreme/
- 2 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/zetaclear-reviews/
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/zetaclear-reviews/
- 5 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 6 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 7 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 11 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 12 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 13 Amazing..
- 14 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 15 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 16 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 17 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 18 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 19 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 20 First time CR intinerary help
- 21 dental implants
- 22 Costa Rica- July trip
- 23 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 24 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 25 Mexico -- how many ruins?