I want to go some where and stay in an ocean front villa/hut/bungalow that is on a mostly private or secluded beach. I just dont want to be bombarded with people to my left and right while trying to relax and sun bathe with my husband. Pricing wise I want cheap! Like under 2000 for a whole week. Or somewhere around 100-150 a night. I know there is a lot of good stuff out there thats expensive but is there anything secluded and private in this price range?
Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy Real passports, driver's licenses, identity cards.
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Pregnant and looking for a destination in Mexico or Central America
- 5 A Week in Montezuma
- 6 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 7 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 8 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 9 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 10 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 11 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 12 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 13 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 14 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 15 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 16 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 17 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 18 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 21 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 25 Belize Itinerary help!